February 23, 2019 at 09:07AM

Sometimes it is hard to believe that now days people don't have morel values. You know when I grow up I was not allowed to go to anyone house unless I was invited, I wasn't allowed to open nobody mailbox or take anybody mail and used it for my own benefit. I was a happy child, and I still am a happy person but me being happy bothers a lot of people. My happiness caused envy, some people can't stand my happiness and they do things to hurt me, I am not crying or complaining I am a big girl I have been talking lots of punches in the last 20 years of my life. I have been using Apple products for years and people were listening to my conversation and broadcasting all my phone calls to everybody who has an iPhone, every private details of my life they knew. They sabotaged my job search every time that I applied for a job I couldn't get it because it was given to someone else, they made me feel like a looser. After all this years of struggling I found out what is wrong, calls on others devices was on in my iPhone X and I didn't know it, that allow others iPhone near me to answer my calls. many times called Verizon and Apple to fix the problem and none of them could fixed it or better said they didn't want to fix it. I think that I was discriminated, I always would be wondering if I were a white person would they fixed the problem.
via https://ift.tt/2GGVyUM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog